Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Night at the Cirque!

First, I just have to say that I have the BEST friends EVER! Last weekend, I got a text message from one of my best friends, Nicole, asking if Craig & I weren't busy, would we like to go see Cirque du Soleil's "KOOZA" on Friday night!! Natalie & Nicole gave us tickets to see this amazing show for my 30th birthday!! We were stoked!!!!

Unfortunately, you can't take cameras into the big top, but I took a few outside with my phone. The show was absolutely AMAZING!! I literally felt like a little kid at the circus watching all the stunts & acts on stage! Our seats were fantastic! We were right on the center aisle and were up close for everything! The clowns started in the audience even before the actual show started, which was really funny! I want to go again & it also makes me want to go to other Cirque shows!! If you ever get the chance, you MUST go!


The coolest part for me was that it was in an actual "Big Top" tent! This is a view of the main tent.
A shot of the "KOOZA" sign.
A pretty good shot of Craig & I just outside the Big Top!
Thank you, Natalie & Nicole, for making my 30th birthday one that I will never forget! I love you both so much & your friendship has been one of the greatest blessings in my life!



No comments: