Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kylie's Halloween Party at School - Thanks Ms. Gina!!

I know we have already celebrated Halloween and are now focusing on the Thanksgiving season, but thanks to the wonderful, Ms. Gina (Kylie's Pre-K teacher) I now have pictures from her Halloween Party at school! They are wonderful & adorable!! Thank you so much Ms. Gina!!!

Here they are!
Kylie hanging out with her friends before heading up to trick-or-treat.

Kylie talking to Mrs. Dilks, the 2nd grade teacher, while getting some candy.

Kylie & her classmates getting candy from the cafeteria ladies...they were dressed as chickens & made the kids do "The Chicken Dance" before they could get some candy! :)

The Pre-K 4 AM/PM classes all dressed up for Halloween! I got to be in the picture because I am Room Mother for the PM class. Don't they all look great! Mrs. Gina & Mrs. Fran looked great as glittery butterflies!

Thank you, again, to Mrs. Gina for lending me her Memory Card so I could download these great photos! You're the best!!!!

No comments: