Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun on Black Friday

This year I had the fun of participating in shopping on Black Friday with my Mom, Aunt Linda, & cousin, Nancy! I spent the night at my Mom's last night, slept about 3 hours, & shopped ALL day - It was GREAT!!! We hit Best Buy first, then Target, the mall, Kohl's, & Lakeshore Learning Center with breakfast & lunch squeezed in there somewhere. We got some great bargains & I got a good deal of Christmas shopping done, which is fantastic! We didn't see any crazy people, but we did hear a few horror stories about Wal-Mart though - thankfully we didn't go there.... One interesting sight was a camp-out in front of Best Buy. The line we were in starting moving and the people asleep in the sleeping bags did NOT move! They picked their heads up, looked around, then went back to sleep! Makes you wonder why in the world would you campout in front of store in the freezing cold just to sleep the entire time and buy nothing??? Here's some pics from our shopping adventure:

Mom & Aunt Linda looking cheery outside of Best Buy at about 4:30 a.m.
Campers at Best Buy.
Posing with all our bargains.

Nancy & I very happy with our deals!!

All of our loot!


And more of our loot....there was ALOT!!

I am exhausted, but would do it all over again!! Craig was wonderful and hung out with the girls all day so I could do some Christmas shopping! If you have never gone out on Black Friday, you need to do it at least once! Ok...now I'm off to bed....Good Night!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You sure made out well!!! Are you finished shopping then?

Craig, Kim, Kylie, & Jillian Thayer said...

Not quite...still a few things to get, but we did do great!