Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love being a Room-Mom!!

This past school year, I was the Room Mother for Kylie's Pre-K class. I loved every minute of it!! At the end of the year, Mrs. Gina & Mrs. Fran & the kids each gave me wonderful gifts for being Room-Mom! They were so special!! Mrs. Gina & Mrs. Fran gave me a beautiful keepsake that I have on the bookshelves in our living room & the kids gave me a handmade apron with all their handprints & names on it!! I love it so much & use is often! Mrs. Gina was so wonderful & sent me a few pictures that she took of me opening my presents. Here's a few:

The kids were so excited about the gifts too! They couldn't wait to find out what was inside the box!!

What's in there??

I thought being a Room-Mother was going to be hardwork & stressful, but it was such a rewarding experience I think I'll volunteer next year too! Thank you, Mrs. Gina & Mrs. Fran for such a wonderful school year!! We are going to miss you - until you get Jillian in 2010! :)

No comments: