Monday, February 23, 2009

Wintertime & Valentine's!

It has been awhile since I posted anything, which is totally unlike me! I don't know what was wrong with me, but I'm hoping to catch up!!


During our first snow storm, Kylie couldn't wait to go outside & play! Since it snowed most of the day & both girls were fighting off colds, so they just got as far as the porch....which gave Kylie enough time to draw her name in the snow & catch a few snowflakes on her tongue!


Then, last weekends was Valentine's Day! We had a fun time in Kylie's Pre-K class celebrating not only Valentine's Day, but also Mrs. Fran's birthday!! I made cupcakes for the class, they traded Valentine's, & sang "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Fran! They had a ton of fun!! The next day, the girls got dressed up in their Valentine's Day outfits & posed for a few pictures! All day long, no matter where we went, Kylie greeted everyone by saying "Happy Valentimes Day! My name is Kylie!" It was precious!


Kylie all smiles on Valentine's Day!

Our sweet Valentines! We love you, Kylie & Jillian!!

No comments: