Friday, September 4, 2009

Kylie Starts Kindergarten!!

Well, it's official - our little girl is now a Kindergartener!!! This past Monday, Kylie started Kindergarten at St. Clement Mary Hofbauer School. She was SO excited & couldn't wait to see all her friends & her teacher, Mrs. Voglino. Of course, I had to take advantage of the special day with lots of pictures!

Kylie posing in front of the Blessed Mother.

Welcome Back!! What an exciting year this will be!!

Kylie standing by the doors she will go in every morning for school!

Kylie & her best friend, Cecily! They are big girls now!

Just a quick game of hopscotch before we need to start class!

Kylie handing Mrs. Voglino some papers we had to send in - Mrs. Gina & Mrs. Fran came to see the kids move on up from Pre-K to Kindergarten!

Let's all line up for Kindergarten!

Bye, Mommy!
I cannot believe my little girl is in Kindergarten! It was a big day for her & me - I just keep seeing my little premature infant staring up at me. It seems like I blinked & she's now a healthy, happy, 5 year old little girl! I'm so proud of you, Kylie!! Mommy & Daddy & Jillian love you so very much!!

No comments: